- All Products
- Management Modules
Cambium Networks ePMP 1000, 2.4GHz Integrated Radio, FCC
Part #: C024900C031A
ePMP 1000 Integrated Radio
Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP architecture provides highly scalable broadband access solution that will allow you to build and expand your network with a faster return on investment. Cambium Networks' radios deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as VoIP, video and data to end users in multiple vertical markets, with high performance and exceptional reliability.
Using the 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum, the new ePMP architecture is the most effective connectivity solution for reaching the under- and unconnected around the world.
- Innovative GPS Sync technology enables unparalleled spectrum efficiency. This allows for the configuration of more subscribers in your network while preserving consistency and quality of service in spectrum-constrained environments. GPS Sync leads directly to CAPEX and OPEX reductions, resulting in lower installation costs and maintenance, allowing your business to concentrate on growth and profitability.
- Quality of Service (QoS) allows you to confidently offer triple play services - VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data. Providing your customers with excellent service quality ensures their continued loyalty and transforms them into advocates, helping WISPs and enterprises expand their business.
- Cambium Networks' proven reliability has created an unsurpassed connectivity standard in many industries that depend on fixed wireless broadband. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are made from high-quality components.
Cambium Networks' ePMP 1000 Integrated Radio provides more than 150 Mbps of real user throughput. Using 2x2 MIMO-OFDM technologies, ePMP deployments achieve industry leading data rates.
Utilizing GPS sync, the ePMP is an ideal fit for networks that require capacity and reliability for superior QoS in remote and underserved areas. This integrated PTP and PMP solution features an efficient GPS synchronized operational mode that permits highly scalable frequency reuse.
The ePMP 1000 Integrated Radio can be configured as a Subscriber Module, an unsynchronized Access Point or a Backhaul radio. This radio will function as a client (slave) to an ePMP GPS Synchronized Radio in either a PMP or PTP deployment forming a GPS Synchronized solution.
Vertical Markets and Solutions
Wireless Service Providers (WISPs)
* Rural Connectivity
* Municipal Connectivity
* Remote Office Connectivity
* Primary or Redundant Connectivity
* Video Surveillance Backhaul
* Site Monitoring
* LAN Extension
* Leased Line Replacement